Uwanxt provides a 1 year warranty limited to Repair/Replacement of the Uwanxt device against manufacturing defects (not including any physical or cosmetic damage such as cracks, scratches, dents etc.) from the date of activation of product. The maximum liability of Uwanxt is equal to or no higher than the product's purchased price. Uwanxt does not provide a monetary refund under any condition.
Warranty will be treated null & void in the following cases:
- Product is opened or serviced by any person who is not an authorized service provider of Uwanxt;
- Unique ID of the product is not available;
- Product is physically damaged, broken, burnt or wet;
- Product undergoes electrical conditions such as those caused by lightning strikes, power fluctuations, electrical surges or outages, or any other such condition that may affect the electricity source;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Does not relate to hardware defect.
- If the opened-void seal is tampered.
If your product is not functioning and is within the warranty period, please follow the below steps for getting the replacement:
- Contact our Customer Care on email@example.com or call on + 91 7610-81-81-81 for assistance and raise a complaint.
- On confirmation from our customer care, you must send the product including invoice, unique ID and all the parts & accessories against the complaint number, to the following address with your own details & address. Shipping charges or any transit damage is to be borne by the customer.
Globe13 Digital Pvt. Ltd.
Division - Uwanxt
SCO – 137, 3rd Floor
Sector 13, Urban Estate
Karnal, Haryana – 132001
- On receiving, if the product is found to be defective by the Uwanxt, then Uwanxt at its sole discretion, will repair or replace the product free of charge.
- If Uwanxt no longer carries the same product, then Uwanxt reserves the right to provide a replacement with a product similar to the defective product in terms of functions & quality.
- We reserve the right to charge for any missing part or accessories.